A message from Lynne Fruth about the novel coronavirus, known as COVID-19:
Fruth Pharmacy has curbside pickup.
Simply call the store ahead and request your items.
Once the order has been fulfilled, Fruth will call you to let you know the order is ready for pick up.
When you arrive, please call store’s phone number, give them your name, and tell them you have an order to pick up.
One of our associates will bring the order to your car.
Find your Fruth here: Fruth Locations
Dear Valued Fruth Customer:
Thank you for your business! Your health and your family’s health are very important to us at Fruth
Pharmacy. We have a saying at Fruth, “We don’t like it when people are sick, but when they are sick, we
like to be the ones that help them feel better!”.
Due to the current flu season and the concerns over the coronavirus, Fruth Pharmacy would like you to
know that we are taking extra precautions in sanitizing our stores.
We are increasing the amount of times we clean our surfaces, including cash register area, pharmacy and clinic areas, cooler doors, handles, and more. We will be providing hand sanitizer at the entrance of our stores and in the
pharmacy and check-out areas.
We will be limiting supplies of certain items, to ensure that all customers have an opportunity to
purchase items like disinfectant wipes, hand sanitizer, toilet tissue, bleach, and other needed cleaning
and health supplies.
The CDC is asking for our communities to take preventative measures in the case that an outbreak does
not overwhelm the medical staff and facilities in our areas.
Fruth Pharmacy and the CDC is asking that our communities:
– Practice good hygiene
– Stop handshaking – use other means of greeting
– Clean hands at the door and schedule regular hand washing
– Create reminders to avoid touching face, cover any coughs or sneezes
– Disinfect surfaces like doorknobs, tables, desks, handrails
– Increase ventilation by opening windows or adjusting air conditioning
– Use tap and pay more and limit cash handling
– Be careful with meetings and travel
– Use video conferencing when possible
– Consider postponing large meetings or gatherings
– When possible, use services such as drive-thru or delivery to avoid large crowds
– Handle food carefully
– Limit food sharing
– Ensure all utensils, dishes, and surfaces are cleaned regularly
* Stay home if…
– You are feeling sick
– Have a sick family member in your home, if possible, provide a protected space for vulnerable household members
– If someone is sick, give sick family members their own room, if possible, and keep the
– Have one family member caring for a sick individual to limit exposure
– Consider providing additional protections or more intensive care for household
members 65 and over or with underlying conditions
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to address these with our staff. We recommend
reading the CDC’s Coronavirus Resources and Checklist available here: cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-
President of Fruth Pharmacy.